torsdag 26 februari 2015

Mario Mushroom Hat *Free Pattern*

Hi, I was searching for a good pattern of a hat and fond this. I think its super cute and funny. This pattern are super good if you want to do a hat for a boy how likes super Mario. I play Mario a lot and that’s why I really like this pattern. I found this pattern on a blog I sheared the link down below so that you can look at the other stuff she have. And just so you all know I don’t own any rights for this pattern. Hope you like it have fun and enjoy.



Mario Mushroom Hat *Free Pattern*

so I was sitting in my chair crocheting while watching my husband play the Wii and I thought "I should make him a Mario Mushroom hat" I made him a 1up hat a couple years ago so I decided to make the red one this time :) When I was done he asked me why I made him the red one and not the green one. (Green is our favorite color) and I proudly stated "Because bigger is better!" LOL also it is the original Nintendo colors. Anyways, I figured I would post the pattern because Christmas is coming up. I don't know about most of you but I am really poor and make a lot of my Christmas gifts.


*****UPDATE 11-23-09*****
I made a tutorial on how to switch colors and use a chart
Here is the link
*************************

Mario Mushroom Hat
by: AprilDraven

for personal use only

Gauge: 4 inches = 13 stitches and 14 rows
My head size is 22 and a half inches around so adjust your hook size accordingly. Remember yarn stretches a little bit so this hat will fit inches bigger too.

Yarn: regular 4 ply worsted yarn

H hook

Abbreviations:
Rnd: round
Sc: single crochet
Ss: slip stitch
FO: Fasten off

*NOTE: use a marker and work in rounds*

With black ch 1 or form magic circle
Rnd 1: 8 sc in ring
Rnd 2: 2 sc in each sc around (16)
Rnd 3: *1 sc, 2 sc in next sc* rep from * to * around (24)
Rnd 4: *2 sc, 2 sc in next sc* rep from * to * around (32)
Rnd 5: *3 sc, 2 sc in next sc* rep from * to * around (40)
Rnd 6: sc in each sc around
Rnd 7: *4 sc, 2 sc in next sc* rep from * to * around (48)
Rnd 8: sc in each sc around
Rnd 9: *5 sc, 2 sc in next sc* rep from * to * around (56)
Rnd 10: sc in each sc around
Rnd 11: *6 sc, 2 sc in next sc* rep from * to * around (64)
Rnd 12: sc in each sc around
Rnd 13: *7 sc, 2 sc in next sc* rep from * to * around (72)
sc 20 then start the black on the chart
Rnd 14-29: Sc in each sc around (16 rounds)
Switch to grey or whatever color you are using for the main hat color.
Rnd 30&31: Sc in each sc around
switch to trim color
Rnd 32: Sc in each sc around, ss 1
FO
The picture is upside down so it is easier to put on a hat :D


**********************************************************************
Creative Commons License
This work by April Folts is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.



Mario hat link

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar